Type: Full Wigs
Cap Construction: Capless
Style: Water Wave
Net Type: Buckle Net
Material: Synthetic Hair
Bang Type: None
Cap Size: Average
Hair Density: 160 Heavy Density
Lace Wigs Type: None Lace Wigs
Length Size(CM): 30cm
Can Be Permed: No
Advantage: Very Soft and Fashionable
Length Size(Inch): 12Inch
Features: Glueless cap with combs and straps
Package size (L x W x H): 28.00 x 18.00 x 5.00 cm / 11.02 x 7.09 x 1.97 inches
Product weight: 0.2000 kg
Package weight: 0.2200 kg
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Flat Rate Shipping: 10-25 bussiness days
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-10 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
SIZE AND FIT GUIDES
1.What are common mistakes in choosing clothing sizes?
1) Choosing the size based only on your height or weight, both must be accurate.
2) Simply choosing the size which you normally wear comfortably.
Please remember there are thousands of clothing manufacturers. Due to different measurement systems, there may be slight variations in size standards. Both methods can lead to incorrectly fitting clothes.
2.So how do I select the right size?
1) Correctly measure your body size. HOW TO MEASURE >>
2) Generally speaking, clothing sizes are slightly larger than the actual human body size. When women purchase clothing, the bust size of the clothes should ideally be 2-4 inches larger than the physical body size. Similarly, the bust size of men’s clothing should be 4-6 inches larger than the body size, and the clothing waist size between 0.8 to 1.6 inches larger than the body size. For winter coats, the size discrepancy should be slighter larger than the above quoted numbers. (The information above is for reference only, with specific differences depending on your personal taste, seasonal style, and clothing fabric.)
3) You can tile the most comfortable clothes which you usually wear, measuring the bust waist hips, and other areas, and then compare the measurements to the size chart. Simply select the nearest size.
HOW TO MEASURE / Womens Clothing
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Measure around the fullest part of the bust
Measure around waist at the narrowest point
Stand with hills together and measurearound the fullest part of the hips
Always hold the measuring tape loosely to ensure you get the right result.
What guarantees do I have?
1. 30 Day Returns Guarantee
Items can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving as long as they are unwashed, unworn and unused.
2. Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Any products can receive a full or partial refund if they are not as described.
1) Return the item to get full refund
2) Accept a partial refund and keep the product.
3. Full refund for damaged items
You can get full a refund if the product you receive the product is faulty items damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival.
How does Buyer Protection work?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further inquiries here.