main fabric component 2: artificial leather
lining ingredient: spandex
content of main fabric component: 71%-80%
Liquid content: 10%-29%
Main fabric composition: Polyester (polyester)
Content of fabric 3: 81%-90%
Fabric 3 component: Polyester (polyester)
Content of main fabric component 2: 81%-90%
Fabric 2 component: Polyester fiber (Polyester)
Content of fabric 2 component: 71%-80%
Pattern: Solid color
Listed year/ Season: Spring 2018
Pants length: trousers
popular elements: lacing/belt/collage/splicing
Style: Europe and America
Style :Pencil pants/foot pants
Error range: 1-3cm
Is the main fabric origin imported:No
Whether it is one piece? :Yes
Applicable age:25-29 years old
|Our Size/cm||Pants length||Waistline||Hips||腿围||裤脚|
|M 95||72-80||92*100 •-|
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Flat Rate Shipping: 10-25 bussiness days
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-10 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
SIZE AND FIT GUIDES
1.What are common mistakes in choosing clothing sizes?
1) Choosing the size based only on your height or weight, both must be accurate.
2) Simply choosing the size which you normally wear comfortably.
Please remember there are thousands of clothing manufacturers. Due to different measurement systems, there may be slight variations in size standards. Both methods can lead to incorrectly fitting clothes.
2.So how do I select the right size?
1) Correctly measure your body size. HOW TO MEASURE >>
2) Generally speaking, clothing sizes are slightly larger than the actual human body size. When women purchase clothing, the bust size of the clothes should ideally be 2-4 inches larger than the physical body size. Similarly, the bust size of men’s clothing should be 4-6 inches larger than the body size, and the clothing waist size between 0.8 to 1.6 inches larger than the body size. For winter coats, the size discrepancy should be slighter larger than the above quoted numbers. (The information above is for reference only, with specific differences depending on your personal taste, seasonal style, and clothing fabric.)
3) You can tile the most comfortable clothes which you usually wear, measuring the bust waist hips, and other areas, and then compare the measurements to the size chart. Simply select the nearest size.
HOW TO MEASURE / Womens Clothing
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Measure around the fullest part of the bust
Measure around waist at the narrowest point
Stand with hills together and measurearound the fullest part of the hips
Always hold the measuring tape loosely to ensure you get the right result.
What guarantees do I have?
1. 30 Day Returns Guarantee
Items can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving as long as they are unwashed, unworn and unused.
2. Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Any products can receive a full or partial refund if they are not as described.
1) Return the item to get full refund
2) Accept a partial refund and keep the product.
3. Full refund for damaged items
You can get full a refund if the product you receive the product is faulty items damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival.
How does Buyer Protection work?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further inquiries here.