Combination form: Single piece
skirt length: mid-length skirt
skirt type: pencil skirt
neck type: round neck
sleeve type: regular sleeve
sleeve length: Sleeveless
waist: high waist
clothing plaque: ferrule
popular element: splicing/printing
listing year/season: summer of 2018
Fabric name: cotton blended
main fabric component: polyester fiber (polyester)
content of main fabric component: 71%-80%
nullnull3Main fabric component 2: Polyester (polyester)
Content of main fabric component 2: 81%-90%
Fabric 2 component: Polyester (polyester)
Content of fabric 2 component: 81% - 90%
Material 3 component: Polyester fiber (polyester)
Content of fabric 3 component: 81% - 90%
Liquid ingredients: Spandex
Grain content: 10%-29%
Main fabric origin is imported:No
Applicable age:25-29 years old
Clothing style:European and American
Style type: Temperament commute
|Our Size/cm||Bust||Waistline||Hips||Clothes length||Sleeve Length||Shoulder width|
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Flat Rate Shipping: 10-25 bussiness days
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-10 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
SIZE AND FIT GUIDES
1.What are common mistakes in choosing clothing sizes?
1) Choosing the size based only on your height or weight, both must be accurate.
2) Simply choosing the size which you normally wear comfortably.
Please remember there are thousands of clothing manufacturers. Due to different measurement systems, there may be slight variations in size standards. Both methods can lead to incorrectly fitting clothes.
2.So how do I select the right size?
1) Correctly measure your body size. HOW TO MEASURE >>
2) Generally speaking, clothing sizes are slightly larger than the actual human body size. When women purchase clothing, the bust size of the clothes should ideally be 2-4 inches larger than the physical body size. Similarly, the bust size of men’s clothing should be 4-6 inches larger than the body size, and the clothing waist size between 0.8 to 1.6 inches larger than the body size. For winter coats, the size discrepancy should be slighter larger than the above quoted numbers. (The information above is for reference only, with specific differences depending on your personal taste, seasonal style, and clothing fabric.)
3) You can tile the most comfortable clothes which you usually wear, measuring the bust waist hips, and other areas, and then compare the measurements to the size chart. Simply select the nearest size.
HOW TO MEASURE / Womens Clothing
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Measure around the fullest part of the bust
Measure around waist at the narrowest point
Stand with hills together and measurearound the fullest part of the hips
Always hold the measuring tape loosely to ensure you get the right result.
What guarantees do I have?
1. 30 Day Returns Guarantee
Items can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving as long as they are unwashed, unworn and unused.
2. Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Any products can receive a full or partial refund if they are not as described.
1) Return the item to get full refund
2) Accept a partial refund and keep the product.
3. Full refund for damaged items
You can get full a refund if the product you receive the product is faulty items damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival.
How does Buyer Protection work?
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further inquiries here.